Saturday 10 November 2012

Day 13 - Recovering

Still feeling quite ill from the food poisoning, but I'm slowly recovering.

That said, I had a rather nice dinner this evening - vegetable kuey teow and a spinach salad.  I was assured the keuy teow didn't have any dairy or meat in it (they left out the egg).  I'm not sure if that is true, but I wanted Thai food and I realised how challenging it can be to find something without dairy.  Sure, vegetarian is a snap, easy to explain as well.  But making sure there aren't any pesky animal products is not easy for a beginner such as myself.

Not my actual meal, but a fair facsimile
Obviously with the illness I haven't been out and running, which is a real shame as I want to try out my new vest.  Curse you chunky vegetarian soup for stealing my weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment