Thursday 1 November 2012

Day 4 - Reading List

In order to bring me up to speed, I'm reading a number of books. I mentioned Rich's book yesterday, however I've gone for quite a collection, as you can see:

Yes, Living Vegan for DUMMIES.  I'm not too proud to admit it!


Currently reading the dummies book and Find Ultra in chunks.  I go for the dummies guide when I remember I'm supposed to actually follow nutritional guidelines and for Finding Ultra when I want a little inspiration.  Both are proving to be really top books so far.  I'll review when I'm finished.

I actually got the Advanced Marathoning a while ago and I'm nearly done.  Fantastic book, very scientific in approach and I can't recommend it enough to anyone with an interest in running a marathon in the best time they are able to.

Out for dinner tonight, so I doubt I'll have any athletic or nutritional breakthroughs. My main aim is to see how tempting I find everything while I'm there.  Let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment