Monday 5 November 2012

Day 8 - Is there such a thing as too much avacodo?

Legs are a little sore from yesterday's jog, but otherwise feeling fine.  On the food front, I had tortilla chips, salsa and guacamole twice today. I'm pretty sure that's the vegan equivalent to junk food.  Not ideal, but yummy all said :)

I finished Rich Roll's book Finding Ultra which I enjoyed immensely.  Above all the guy knows how to put together an interesting tale.  I didn't find the product endorsements too annoying (a common complaint on the Amazon reviews) and love the message about not being too old to become super fit.  I'm 35 and often wonder if I'm past my prime, but if you take Rich's word for it, I have plenty to go yet.

One thing I've noticed in the past 8 days is my weight has fluctuated a lot less. Normally it varies by as much as 1.5kg a day.  I always measure it in the morning at the same for consistency. Since changing my lifestyle I haven't exercised more than normal (perhaps a bit less actually) but I've lost 1kg in a very consistent, gradual manner - between 0 and 200g a day.  So the weight it coming off and it is doing it in a controlled manner, this seems positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment