Thursday 15 November 2012

Day 18 - Indian delight

So out for dinner with the team for an early Xmas dinner.  We went to an Indian restaurant called Cafe Spice Namaste near Tower Hill DLR station.  There was a set menu, so I told them ahead of time that one of the party was vegan - to which they said they would be able to accommodate.

So we rock up and not have they just accommodated, they have pulled out all the stops! The chef had prepared a set of separate dishes, each more delicious than the rest.  In all my years I don't think I've had such a delightful range of dishes with subtle and unique flavours.  Needless to say I stuffed myself silly and we all had a great meal/evening. 

Highly, highly recommended.

Tomorrow evening I'm off to Australia for two weeks. That should be a fun challenge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment