Wednesday 14 November 2012

Day 16 - Cruising

Another good day, now 90% recovered from the horrors of my food poisoning.  I was able to put in a solid showing at the gym, although I'm still feeling a little sluggish.

The highlights of the day were once again my food :)

For lunch I went to Tortilla and had a vegetarian burrito.  Since I didn't have meat, I was allowed to have a few other extras instead.  The best part for me was that without the meat, the rest of the flavours could come through and I enjoyed it quite a lot more than normal. Also, no post lunch sleepiness. Win all round!

Then dinner was falafels on pita with carrot, cucumber, lettuce and tomato. Another simple meal, but really tasty and filling.  Honestly this gig just keeps getting better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment